Why Buy Pre-Owned Cosmetic Lasers?
Pre-Owned Cosmetic Lasers Help to Fight Rising Medical Practice Costs
Pre-owned cosmetic lasers generate additional revenue streams for medical practices, spas and cosmetic practices. Medical practices face escalating equipment and maintenance costs, higher salaries for staff, uncertain reimbursements, difficulties collecting from self-paying patients and legal requirements that force medical practitioners to shoulder greater financial risks. Spas and cosmetic services face competition from other service providers and an array of cosmetic procedures that drain consumers of discretionary funds for elective cosmetic work.
Solve Your Financial Challenges by Offering Popular Cosmetic Services
Used aesthetic lasers sell for up to 75 percent less than new equipment, and you can find most types and brands on our website to complement any medical or cosmetic service. Our extensive inventory comes from:
- Leased equipment sales after original leases expire
- Bank repossessions
- Sales of equipment to make room for newer models
- Sales from dissolved partnerships and estate sales
- Manufacturers’ close-outs
Buying a pre-owned cosmetic laser helps to reduce the large capital investment that discourages many companies from offering laser services. The aesthetic market has taken off since the 1990s, and used equipment is increasingly available at bargain prices.
Advantages of Adding Cosmetic Services to Your Practice
Aesthetic lasers have multiplied in both medical and non-medical practices at astronomical rates in the past decade. Television and Internet videos of live procedures have contributed to laser popularity, and the easy-to-perform techniques don’t require extensive training. You can offer multiple services and upsell customers who want complete makeovers. Advantages of adding laser services to your practice include:
- These are elective procedures, so most practices get upfront payments.
- Never worry about insurance and Medicare reimbursements.
- Patients often schedule two or more procedures at the same time, which reduces your costs and overhead expenses.
- Properly maintained and certified used equipment works just as well as factory originals.
Lucrative Laser Cosmetic Procedures
Both men and women increasingly turn to spas, cosmetic centers and medical practices for elective work on their appearances, which have become important in society. People live longer, but society favors those who look young. Professional careers often depend as much on personal appearance as people’s qualifications.
Of course, you can rent laser equipment, but this strategy cuts into your profits, limits days when you can offer the services and runs the risk of getting equipment that is damaged by other practices or frequent moves to different sites.
You can own a certified laser for a minimal investment and start earning additional revenue in your practice by offering popular laser procedures at your patients’ convenience. You can easily increase revenue by 20 to 30 percent by combining functional and aesthetic procedures in your practice.
- Generate a steady income while building your practice.
- Attract patients from a broader segment of people from neighboring regions.
- Start a spa or cosmetic practice without going into debt.
- Enjoy the advantages of marketing internally to your established clientele without incurring expensive advertising costs.
Types of Laser Services
Laser treatments offer simple and lucrative office procedures that enhance revenue. Patients want to get their cosmetic work done by trusted physicians whom they know instead of strangers and outside consultants.
More than 12,000 Americans turn 50 each day, and these baby boomers increasingly focus on their appearances to look younger, correct congenital conditions and schedule procedures for more pleasing aesthetic appearances. Laser techniques have captured patients’ imaginations because they are fast and cause few side effects and complications. Common cosmetic procedures using lasers include:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser hair removal, practically unheard of just a decade ago, has become the preferred method of removing unwanted hair on the face, legs, arms, underarms, chest and bikini line. Lasers can target hairs precisely in fractions of a second so that even large areas only take about an hour to treat. More than 90 percent of patients experience permanent hair loss after only a few sessions, which makes the technique less expensive than other methods of hair removal.
- Skin Resurfacing
- Laser resurfacing provides a mini facelift without surgery by tightening skin, stimulating collagen production and reducing wrinkles. This procedure is the most popular and lucrative use for lasers in medical practices and spas.
- Scar Reductions
- Lasers reduce acne scars, stretch marks, surgical scars, wrinkles and skin blemishes with little or no downtime or postoperative infections.
- IPL Procedures
- IPL machines, which work in similar ways to lasers, treat many conditions with intense pulses of light. We carry these used machines as well as lasers, so practices can offer affordable photorejuvenation and skin-tightening facials.
- Vascular Lesion Removal
- Cosmetic lasers can destroy unsightly blood vessels on the surface of the skin, remove birthmarks and warts and reduce freckling and age spots.
- Tattoo Removal
- Tattoos have become very common, and so have regrets. Laser treatments to remove tattoos are one of the most lucrative treatments that practices can offer, and it often takes several treatments to remove tattoos completely.
Each of the above procedures can generate $500 to several thousand dollars of revenue per session. Most only take about 30 minutes or an hour, and busy physicians can supervise the laser work that is performed by trained technicians for even better use of their time.
Backed by Service and Technical Expertise
Each used cosmetic laser in our inventory receives thorough testing, reconditioning and certification. Our close relationship with top manufacturers ensures that we have access to original manufacturers’ equipment at favorable prices and accurate information about routine maintenance.
We offer training for your staff, financing options and expert business consulting to get you up and running with your used aesthetic laser equipment. We also carry a full line of parts and can recommend nearby service technicians no matter where you practice your cosmetic business.
Contact us today for personalized customer service, advice, ideas and further information. Our searchable database simplifies finding equipment and parts based on unique part numbers, descriptions, manufacturers or types of laser and IPL equipment.