The Best Warranty for Cosmetic Laser Repair
All of our cosmetic lasers come with a written custom warranty. While we have confidence in our refurbishment process, any technological device is susceptible to malfunction. Our warranty, therefore, guarantees performance for a set period of time, depending on the laser and the nature of the contract.
While our warranties are comprehensive, there are a few caveats to remember. Your warranty will be voided in the following circumstances:
- If the laser is installed by individuals or a company not approved by our team
- If the laser is modified or repaired by individuals or a company not approved by our team
- If the laser is damaged due to negligence, abuse, misuse or accident by the buyer
- If the laser is damaged by external factors, including but not limited to power failure, fire or moving
- If the laser is not used or maintained in accordance with the recommendations outlined by the manufacturer or us
Redeeming Your Warranty
If you need cosmetic laser repair or medical laser repair after purchase, our process is simple and straightforward. In order to ensure the best results, we require that inquiries for repair be made within two days after the defect is discovered. At this time, a warranty notice must be filed. This notice should delineate which laser is not working properly and what parts are affected. We will also ask for information about how the failure was detected and any events that may have preceded the breakdown.
Once the warranty notice is filed correctly, customers will be expected to return the items for further evaluation within thirty days. Before submitting the items, an authorization number is required, and all parts must be returned in their original packaging. During this time, we may visit the laser onsite to make further evaluations of the laser and its malfunction.
Once the laser has been submitted for repair, we will quickly determine the nature of the malfunction and the best course of action. In some cases, we may be able to repair the item. In other situations, we may opt to replace the laser. When neither option is feasible, we will offer to refund a fair portion of the original purchase price. Our decision regarding the future of the laser will be provided in writing, and action for repair, replacement or refund will happen promptly.
As an added note, you can expect free shipping and handling for your nonworking parts under the following conditions:
- Our technicians installed the products
- Installation was completed within two weeks of delivery
- The product did not work properly in this time period
- Warranty notice was filed within 48 hours
If these conditions are not met, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping, but we will still honor the warranty and pay for return shipping for the cosmetic laser repair.
While the details on this page are accurate concerning our warranty for aesthetic laser repair and medical laser repair, be aware that this is not a legally binding document. For the exact specifications, please read our official warranty policy.