Quanta Lasers For Sale
Quanta Lasers For Sale
Quanta is an incredibly creative company, constantly finding new applications for their laser systems, which they have been building since 1985. An Italian company, its products are now marketed in over 30 countries. While many of their products are developed for the medical aesthetics industry, marketed by their Quanta Aesthetic Lasers branch, their vision is by no means limited to that field. Their lasers are used by De Beers to cut the diamonds they sell, and will soon see action on another planet, when a joint mission between NASA and the European Space Agency carries Quanta laser systems to the surface of Mars in 2016.
They also are heavily involved in the restoration of art and architecture. Their systems have been used to clean marble statues at the Ducal Palace in Venice and architectural elements of the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and are used to restore priceless artwork by the Metropolitan Museum in New York City. In 2008, Quanta donated one of their systems--the Thunder ART--to the Holy See's Vatican Museum, for the purpose of restoring many of their works.
Given the above, it's easy to see why Allure Aesthetics proudly offers Quanta's products for sale. To see what we currently have available, please check our Quanta inventory page. If you are unable to find a particular model, such as one of those described below, please contact us through our site so that we can do our utmost to meet your needs.
The Quanta Q-Plus C is a unique tattoo removal device, in that it features three separate wavelengths of laser in a single platform. It contains a Q-Switched ND:YAG laser that operates on two wavelengths, 532 nm and 1064 nm. In addition, it uses a 694 nm wavelength Q-Switched Ruby laser.
The Q-Plus C system incorporates all of these systems into one unit in order to most effectively remove tattoo inks of all colors. In addition, each of the lasers can be used for a number of other applications, including hair removal, and the treatment of many different dermal and vascular malformations.
The Nd:YAG is indicated for the following treatments:
- At the 1064 nm wavelength, the removal of darker tattoo ink pigments, such as black and dark blue
- At the 532 nm wavelength, the laser is efficacious in removing a wide spectrum of ink colors, including yellow, orange and red, as well as purple
- The removal of many melanocytic nevus lesions, including nevus spilus, nevus of Ota, and Becker's nevus
- Diminishing the appearance of pigmentation spots, including cafe-au-laits, ephelides (freckles), and liver spots
The Q-Plus C Ruby laser can be used for treatments including:
- Minimizing the appearance of most tattoo ink pigments, including blue and light blue, green, violet, and black
- Removing pigmented lesions including benign melanomas and dermal melanocytosis (Mongolian spot)
- Eliminating freckles, sun spots, and other pigmentation spots
The Quanta Q-Plus C is perfect for busy clinics and spas, as it is ready to operate within moments of being turned on, and can seamlessly switch between the three wavelength options, allowing for multiple treatments within a single session.
Quanta also offers the optional Twain IPL upgrade, which is compatible with the Q-Plus C, as well as the Quanta MDK, and the systems in the Quanta Light series. The Twain IPL system has six waveguides which can be interchanged as needed. These greatly expand the possible applications for the Q-Plus C. New treatment options with the IPL addition include
- The removal of unwanted body and facial hair
- Eliminating vascular lesions, such as spider veins and enlarged veins on the face, legs, and elsewhere
- The ability to treat a greater number of pigmented lesions
- The treatment of acne, including sever cases of nodulocystic acne
Quanta Light A Star
The Quanta Light A Star laser system has two lasers: a 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser that can operate in both long pulse and short pulse modes, and a 755 nm Alexandrite laser. While most systems that use Alexandrite lasers have long warm-up times, the Light A Star is ready for use in one minute, and can deliver rapid treatments thanks to spot sizes of up to 16 mm. Additionally, the Quanta Light series of lasers of can be expanded with the addition of the optional Twain IPL upgrade (described above).
The Light A Star handpiece uses an integrated skin cooler to chill exposure sites prior to treatment, which is especially useful for treatments requiring higher power settings, such as hair removal and the elimination of certain pigmented lesions.
The Alexandrite laser is designed for the treatment of a range of treatments including:
- Coagulating and destroying vascular lesions
- Laser hair removal treatment on those with Fitzpatrick skin types all across the I to VI range
- The elimination of pigmented lesions, such as sunspots, liver spots, freckles, and melanomas
The Quanta Light's Nd:YAG laser is an incredibly versatile piece of equipment. Currently, Quanta indicates that it can be used for:
- Eliminating vascular lesions including warts, rosacea, venus lakes, spider veins, enlarged leg veins, hemangiomas, and poikiloderma
- Minimizing the appearance of surgical scars and acne scars
- Reducing the appearance of pigmented spots and growths such as age spots, sun spots, cafe-au-laits, several variants of nevi, keratoses, and skin tags
- The removal of tattoos, particularly those using blue and black pigments
- The treatment of wrinkles, including fine lines around the eyes
- Permanent hair reduction and removal
- Reducing the redness of keloid scars