Buying a used Candela-Syneron QuadraLASE CO2 Laser can save your practice thousands of dollars, compared to the cost of a new unit.
The QuadraLASE™ is a fractional CO2 laser for skin rejuvenation that delivers many tiny dots of laser light in a unique pattern. Fractional means that only a fraction of the skin surface is exposed to the laser beam; the result is a treatment that is more comfortable and requires less downtime than traditional resurfacing – enabling you to get back to your lifestyle sooner.
The Candela QuadraLASE CO2 has been proven effective in enhancing skin tone and texture, eliminating the effects of the sun and aging on the skin, smoothing lines and wrinkles, skin “tightening”, and even acne scars. Treatments range from mild to aggressive based on the extent of the rejuvenation you’re looking for.
- Immediate contraction of collagen fibers reduces wrinkles and loose skin.
- Skin laxity is noticeably improved.
- Removes pigmentation problems, reduces pore size, wrinkles, acne scars, and other textural irregularities
- Effective on skin lesions.
- Effective on dyschromia (discoloration from sun damage and aging) and on actinic keratoses (pre-cancerous cells that may be invisible to the naked eye).
- Minimal downtime.
- The Mixto SX Fractional technique greatly speeds the healing process.
- No anesthesia in most cases
- No cooling
- No consumable costs
- No pre-treatment preparation
- Easy to use
- Short procedure time (up to a 4cm2 treatment area per scan)
- No collateral effects